Janet Chang is an American entrepreneur, marketer, and healthcare technology activist. Currently, she develops and promotes products as interim CEO of Wood Egg, an organization dedicated to promoting global entrepreneurship, founded and funded by serial entrepreneur Derek Sivers. Previously, Janet authored Wood Egg’s most popular book, China Startup Guide, which reached the Amazon bestseller list next to Lonely Planet and National Geographic guides in January of 2014.
She has been invited to speak at institutions and organizations like Stanford, UCLA, Berkeley, and Quantified Self about the future of healthcare technology.
Janet’s work and writing on business and technology has been featured in various media, including…
On a more personal note…welcome!
Thank you for visiting this corner of the internet. You’re probably in the right place if any of the following are of interest.
Check out these guides for doing business and living in Asia. If you’re just generally curious about the current business climate in Asia, learn more through the Asia Summit Interview Series.
I offer complimentary 30-minute Marketing & Customer Acquisition Analysis consult sessions. To schedule a consult, click here. To learn more about the most common services requested by clients, click here.
Have you tried every remedy possible, seen every single doctor in your insurance network and feel like there’s nobody else to turn to? Learn the process I used to overcome unexplained fatigue, weight gain, and stress, here (request invite to view).
Prior to her current work, Janet accumulated the following set of experiences…
Healthcare Activist (2010-present)
- Patient and activist, self-treating a case of panhypopituitarism when America’s best board-certified endocrinologists failed to treat the condition (2010-2013)
- Co-organizer of Human Hacker House, a community for supporting the development of emerging healthcare technologies and protocols with 250 members (2012-2013)
- Currently developing the TRE framework for accelerated treatment of chronic illness using a systematic, experimental, and patient-focused approach (2014-present)
Self-Educating Entrepreneur (2010-present)
Check out the following essays and guides:
- Looking Back 5 Years, Hindsight Is 20/20: What I Would Tell My 18 Year Old Self
- Women 2.0: The Rising Femme Elite of Technology, How We Became Software Developers in 10 Weeks
- An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Building a Strong Support Network (request invite to view)
- Dating Data: Crunching the Numbers on First Kisses
Also, feel free to reach out! I’m always open to meeting growth-oriented individuals. In particular, people involved in…
- Personal Health
- Quantified Self
- Patient-Focused Healthcare
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Business Development
- Global/Asia Business
Email is the best way to reach me. Feel free to drop me a line.